Thursday 28 November 2013

When I'll be dead,.........

Factual and worth taking note.  You know it is all true.

When I'll be dead, your tears will flow, 
But I won't know 
Cry for me now instead ! 

When I'll be dead, you will send flowers, 
But I won't see 
Send them now instead ! 

When I'll be dead, you'll say words of praise, 
But I won't hear 
Praise me now instead ! 

When I'll be dead, you'll forget my faults 
But I won't know 
Forget then now, instead ! 

When I'll be dead, you'll miss me then 
But I won't feel 
Miss me now, instead ! 

When I'll be dead, you'll wish you had spent more time with me, 
Spend it now instead !! 


Spend time with every person you love, every one you care for. Make them 
feel special, for you never know when time will take them away from you 
forever ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment